My application for
Name: Finch Razor blades: (2 turn cooldown) Magic skill that summons a powerful razor like gust of wind towards the target to cut them. Moderate damage, it’s shown to deal out multiple hits in rapid succession.
Height: 5ft 11in/ 180cm
Weight: 145 lbs/ 66kg
Main Weapon: Magic gloves
HP: | MP: 75/188
Str: 3 | Def:3 | Mag: 8
Dex: 4 | Luck: 5 | Int: 7
Tailwind: (one stack, lasts 4 rounds)
A light wind freely flows behind the user, raising their mobility/agility. Whirling Gale: (3 turn cooldown)
Wind magic that encircles the target in a wind like prison, picking up debris and dust.
Special Skill: Kamikaze: (5 turn cooldown)
The User gathers strong wind energy, lunging at the target a high speed. Upon contact, the energy explodes dealing damage to both the target and the user.
● (Because of the mistake of the player) Finch is a human, however he wishes that he was born as an Avion, so to compensate he made a design of mechanical wings. They don't allow him to fly by any means but just the feeling of them makes him happy :3
● underneath his long white sleeves are intricate tattoos to help manage his magic. So most of His magic power comes from his arm/hands. There may be more though. They aren't too pretty, so he chooses not to show them.
●Finch works to help design airships. He is no means considered a "big fish" but he enjoys his role and dreams of the skies
Height: (5ft 5in | 165cm)
Weight: (130lb | 59kg)
● Peaceful and silent atmosphere. Usually listens to music to help
● Sports and outside activities
● Video games and other sort of things (not very good at MMORPG however)
● Friends, will practically do anything for them
● Ice cream
● The behavior of people
● Loud and unneeded annoying noises (people chewing their food/popping joints/ tapping the table)
● People Fighting
● People who yell at her
● Being Alone
● Long Waits
In Real life: Wish is a very quite person. With anxiety to speak her mind only because she fears that what she says might offend the other person or not important enough. Even with this, she is still quite social and will most likely try to hang out with the people she knows, even if it's just being around them. She procrastinates, so is only reliable with a few things. Quite gullible and will Trust practically everything someone tells her. She is usually polite, and fun but when she is confronted with a jerk, or bully she tends to toughen up and not stand for their actions and stops them. In game:
She has no idea what she is doing. But instead of asking other people, she tries to figure it out by herself.Sometimes kind souls decide to help her on the right path. Since she is in the game, she isn't too afraid to state her opinions and her ideas. She isn't too serious about leveling up or getting "all the items" but instead just wants to have fun. So making her mad is quite the accomplishment. She loves her character.
History: Wish loves video games, but never really dove into the Mmorpgs. She found out about this game just browsing the internet, and a sudden urge to start it up. She is by no means good at it, and will probably fail. But having fun is all she cares about. She comes from a big family who all have their own quirks. She is studying the behavior of Humans and why they act the way they do. Being in a huge mmorpg only spikes her curiosity in the whole matter. She has only been in a serious relationship once, but it ended quickly. So she isn't in a huge race to be in another one. Right now she is at a very cold University so she tends to stay inside a little more than she is used to. So you can see Wish online a few times a day.
● When starting the game up she accidently clicked the human race instead of Avioin race (because bird lover reasons) for her character. She sometimes makes silly mistakes like that.
● When she isn't playing video games in her home, she plays her violin.
● Has a problem with remembering certain things
(waaah, hopefully this is ok! I can't edit text very well...)
Back shot of Finch: Finch